Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome to my new ThatActionGuy.com Blog!

Welcome one, welcome all! I'm Brian M Logan, a screenwriter who specializes in action screenwriting in all its myriad and wonderful forms.

My official website is located here:

www.thatactionguy.com

For more information about who I am and what makes me tick, please feel free to drop by and check it out.

The genesis of this particular blog came about when I realized that, because I spend a lot of time on the net (hey, it's my procrastination tool of choice, okay!), I was continually coming across great articles on writing and filmmaking etc, and then emailing to various writing friends around the world. And then it struck me: why not post these articles into a blog instead? That way anyone with an interest in writing and filmmaking can read them?

While I'm only launching this particular blog today, it is probably worth noting that I have been writing a very detailed screenwriting blog for several years. However I've had to keep that one private (and invite only) due to my naming names in it and revealing where the bodies are buried, as and when I come across them in my Hollywood travels.

This blog however will have a much lighter 'tone' than my other blog, and will be a place where I can post my thoughts on screenwriting, novel writing, films, the arts and just about anything else that takes my fancy.

Do pop by this blog often, as I'll be posting copious amounts of articles on the craft of screenwriting, novel writing and films. And will be highlighting numerous websites each week that you've probably never heard of, but that will help you as a screenwriter, novel writer or filmmaker. Be you a pro or a newbie.

Oh, and please note that I'm more than happy to answer any of your questions (time permitting). Just try to keep the questions 'on-topic'.

Cheers!
Brian M Logan
ThatActionGuy.com
EMAIL ME HERE

Never miss out on a great article or blog post by joining the 'Blog Up-Date Notification List' by sending an email with the word SUBSCRIBE in the 'comments' field!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home